jeudi, juin 6

OUTFIT OF TODAY + HAIR TUTORIAL

Top: DIY - Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch - Shoes: Zara - Necklace: H&M - Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Chic at the front, grunge at the back and a touch of color thanks to the shoes. It's a DIY t-shirt so basically I bought a simple top and cut a skull head at the back. What do you think?

Chic devant, grunge derrière et une touche colorée grâce aux chaussures. C'est un t-shirt "DIY", en fait j'ai acheté un t-shirt tout simple et j'ai coupé une tête de mort dans le dos. Qu'en pensez-vous?


H A I R   T U T O R I A L

As it has been requested in my previous post, here is a Milk Maid Braid hair tutorial so you guys know how I create this hairstyle. It's super easy, lovely, and perfect for summer! I tried to make a video tutorial so it's easier to understand because I know how boring and not understandable it is to read a whole article on how to do a hairstyle. So I hope you like this video and let me know if you want me to do more videos like this... ?

Comme ça été demandé dans mon article précédent, voici le tuto vidéo pour vous montrer et expliquer comment je réalise cette coiffure. C'est super facile, joli, et parfait pour l'été! J'ai fait de mon mieux pour monter une vidéo de façon à ce que ce soit plus simple à comprendre car je sais à quel point ça peut être ennuyeux et incomprehensible de lire des paragraphes entiers sur comment faire une coiffure. Donc j'espère que vous aimez cette vidéo et si vous souhaitez que je fasse plus souvent des vidéos de ce genre, faites le moi savoir svp!


Don't forget to follow me on:

13 commentaires:

  1. love this outfit & hairstyle, btw its shen! new blog, follow me pretty, miss you!
    shenmonroe.blogspot.com xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks hun!! Oh sure I will do! miss you too xxx

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. Thank you Sammie! It was quite easy to do, you should definitely try! Let me know if you have any question on this "DIY"
      Lots of love x

      Supprimer
  3. Amazing :) This video is really helpful. Could you do similar tutorial on every day make up? Cause you always look so flawless :) I am wondering how you manage to do that.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you! :)
      I'm glad to know that you liked it and it makes me want to do more videos. Of course, I'll try to do one on my everyday makeup even though the truth is that I don't wear a lot of makeup! haha.
      Thanks for your request dear :) x

      Supprimer
  4. Love this !!!! You are stunning and this video was so helpful. I agree with the above... every day make up would be greatt :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Also, did you mention you would have a sale from your clothes? <3Mindy

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you honey!
      It has to happen indeed, I'll probably be able to have a sale in September, as soon as I get back to London! :) Hope this helped.
      Have a nice day Mindy! ♥

      Supprimer
  6. You have a very natural taste in fashion which is paramount I find. That way you find something old and "kinda" boring and turn that whole outfit into something chic, grunge, bohemian... with just an accessory ... That's what I call talent! Let me tell you about my life, I'm a 15 year old fashion model living in Paris. Fashion is my passion as well... I would definitely make it my future. Anyways... Just to tell you that I read your blog like the bible! And just to say that with that talent you have going on here, you should make more videos! Videos about your everyday makeup and why some days you don't wear that muche makeup, what do you wear on what occasions! This is what I think would definitely satisfy the blog readers - including me - so why don't you start doing more daily stuff? Give tips and stuff because YOU are amazing and you should be giving everybody some great tips! I'll tell people around me to look you up! And if you make your blog worth it, I'll call some editors and some people I know that'll be able to make you well known...
    Lots of love.
    L.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi dear, thank you so much for your comment, it makes me want to improve my blog and now I know that some people actually enjoy reading it (something that I wasn't sure about before). I'll definitely follow your advices as they help me so much to know what really interests my readers. I thought about giving tips indeed, but I'm even more motivated now thanks to amazing readers like you. It really builds my self-confidence in regards to my blog and writing. Especially regarding videos as it's not supposed to be my field, so I'll do my best to keep doing those as I realized that you guys like them!
      Thanks again dear L, you're such a motivation and I wish I had loads of readers like you! You make me want to do great stuff, I'm super flattered...
      Hugs,
      Luna

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Luna, happy to hear you'll be following my advice. As I said before, keep writing and posting articles, they help loads of people, I must admit I use some of your tips for my outfits... I also wanted to tell you that I know someone you know as well! Her name is Leela Baron! She's a friend of mine and she's actually the one who recommended this blog, I think she's a huge fan of yours and always tell me you're her role model! Anyways... Talk to you soon!
      Hugs and kisses,
      Leandra.

      Supprimer
  7. I'm in shick with the t-shirt!! Amazing! Fabolous!! I fall in love with it!!!

    Speak4chic.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...